The Seven Deadly Mistakes of Malpractice Victims
The statistics and details are shocking:
- Medical mistakes are the leading cause of accidental death in America.
- More people die each month from preventable medical errors than died in the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
- The national death rate from preventable medical errors is 15 times higher than the national murder rate.
Learn what you are up against and the steps you need to take to protect you and your family by requesting your FREE copy of New York Medical Malpractice Attorney John H. Fisher's popular new book, The Seven Deadly Mistakes of Malpractice Victims.
In this information-packed and easy-to-understand consumer guide, Fisher:
- Reveals the ugly truths about medical malpractice (For instance, just one percent of U.S. doctors account for a staggering 55 percent of all medical malpractice suits.)
- Defines what constitutes medical malpractice and provides examples of common medical errors.
- Shows you how to protect your rights and avoid the mistakes that could ruin your claim.
- Reveals how long you have to file a claim if you're the victim of medical malpractice.
- Outlines how to communicate with your doctor so that you get clear answers to your questions.
- Reveals how to go about choosing the right medical malpractice attorney for your claim.
- Gives you the information you need to become a powerful advocate for your family's medical care.
So, if you or someone you love has been the victim of medical malpractice, you owe it to yourself and your family's security to order The Seven Deadly Mistakes of Malpractice Victims today. While the book normally retails for $16.95, it is available for free for a limited time as a public service from Attorney John H. Fisher.
Remember, you are not alone.
Get the information you need so that you don't have to worry about medical malpractice any longer. Order your free book today by calling toll-free at 866-889-6882 or by filling out the form on this page, and we'll rush you your copy. As a special bonus, we'll also include an Audio CD of the book for your convenience.